TruckPark Adds 13 Prime Hotels to Its Booking Enginetpadmin
- Hotel parking and lodging in the US and Canada
- Includes multiple new hotel parking locations in the Southwest
TruckPark today announced partnerships adding 14 new hotel locations across the U.S. TruckPark is a Chicago-based company committed to improving the truck driving experience using technology to overcome the problem of finding and reserving safe, secure parking.
Each new hotel location is easily accessible by interstate highways. A location in Dallas, TX and Marietta, GA- two of the most difficult markets for drivers to secure available truck parking. Drivers can find these location on the mobile app, available free on iOS and Android. Carriers have access to live “hotel” locations custom marked “Hotels” in the TruckPark Reserve platform.
“We are finding opportunity in the difficult economic environment caused by the pandemic,” said TruckPark cofounder Joshua Walls. “With air travel significantly reduced, there is now the availability of lower occupied hotels. We will continue to look to partner with branded hotels to help owners better utilize their properties and to help drivers using the TruckPark app to secure parking and safe lodging in prime locations.”
All of the 13 new TruckPark Hotels are secure with 24/7 camera surveillance and large open parking lots . They are located in 9 markets with multiple branded locations:
- Alberta, Canada (Comfort Inn & Suites)
- Odessa, Texas (3) (Mainstay Suites, Comfort Suites, Super 8)
- Marietta, Georgia (Quality Inn)
- Monahans, Texas (Comfort Inn)
- Baytown, Texas (Best Western Plus Executive)
- Deming, New Mexico (Best Western)
- Carlsbad, New Mexico (2) (Holiday Inn and Days Inn)
- Irving, Texas (2) (Holiday Inn and Hawthorne Suites)
- Dallas, Texas (Comfort Inn & Suites)